CamAlarms have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join the team as a Service Administrator/Co-ordinator.
Purpose of the role :
To respond to the Service requests of CamAlarms’ client base, within the Fire and Security Industry and provide a robust Service provision; liaising with both clients and the engineering team.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
- Liaising with clients and engineers to schedule in and confirm reactive call outs, planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and remedial works.
- Completing all emergency call outs and planned visits within stated KPI deadlines for all Service visits whilst checking that the jobs are financially viable and commercially correct.
- Coordination of engineers’ work schedules.
- Providing Risk Assessment and Method Statements (RAMS) for works.
- Update and issue annual maintenance renewal quotations for all active service contracts
- Assisting the Service department with quoting remedial and replacement works following site attendances and customer/external enquiries.
- Raising Purchase Orders and liaising with suppliers.
- Assist the Accounts department with Service invoicing and invoice queries when required.
- Being responsible for maintaining a portfolio of clients.
- To build and maintain strong client relationships and uphold the positive reputation of CamAlarms Limited.
- Prompt and accurate response to client enquires escalating to the Service Supervisor and Management Team where appropriate.
- Undertake general administration duties relevant to your position including data entry and responding to emails and telephone calls.
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is obtained and processed promptly and in adherence to the company’s ISO procedures – chasing when not received.
- Be professional and customer centric at all times.
- Ensure that communication is maintained throughout the business to assist with maximising cost saving use of labour and making efficiencies to ensure revenues and margins are maximised.
- Keeping on top of general filing and housekeeping.
- Assisting with company website updates & newsletters
- Assist with company social media update Linkedin/ Twitter etc…
THIS LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE AND FURTHER REQUIREMENTS MAY BE REQUESTED BY SENIOR MANAGEMENT FROM TIME TO TIME.
Skills requirements :
- Computer literate with understanding of Word, Excel, Outlook and general IT skills – Sage experience will be preferred.
- Strong written, verbal and numerical skills – with both colleagues and customers.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Positive can-do attitude towards career development.
- Exceptional organisational skills – you will regularly be required to oversee and deal with several tasks at short-notice so need to be able to adapt well and keep a level head during stressful situations.
- Committed and willing to go the extra mile to get tasks completed on time.
- Ideally a proven history of success within a Customer Service environment.
- Well-presented, portraying a professional image of the business.
- Ability to work successfully as a team member and on own.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand matters of a financial nature and conform to budgetary constraints.
- Ability and desire to learn the legal and regulatory compliance for the Fire and Security Industries.
- Demonstrates CamAlarms Limited customer Service standards.
- Provides polite, accurate and timely information in response to customer requests.
- Inform and educate customers regarding available system alternatives where they exist.
- Treats customers with courtesy, sensitivity and fairness.
- Builds positive rapport.
- Applies basic problem-solving skills.
- Willing to go the extra mile to satisfy customers’ differing needs and commitments.
LOCATION: Fordham, Cambs
HOURS OF WORK: 40hrs p/w
REPORTING TO: Service Manager
As an ideal candidate you should have proven experience in an Office Administration and or Customer Service role. You will be organised, have strong verbal communications with the ability to communicate with clients and colleagues.
If you are looking for an office based role, relish the opportunity to work autonomously and want to be part of a growing independent local business then send over your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org.