CamAlarms offer a regular service and maintenance programme.
The CamAlarms approach to maintenance is focused upon the following elements:
- Engineers available 24/7, 365 days a year for emergency fault attendance
- 24hr monitoring of fire and intruder systems
- Servicing is scheduled and carried out as per the relevant standards to remain compliant
- Maintenance activities are 100% documented for full traceability
- CamAlarms engineers are all kept up to date with training and will work with customers to determine the best course of remedial action where it may be required
CamAlarms’ comprehensive package of maintenance programmes is the surest way of overcoming unreliable or malfunctioning systems. Regular servicing not only keeps your system 100% operational, it also extends its working life and ensures it remains compliant.
Extend life expectancy
Where faulty or life-expired products are identified, CamAlarms will discuss replacement or upgrade opportunities with customers. This approach ensures that not only will systems remain operational, but judicious upgrades can enhance performance levels and extend life expectancy. Many modern products have downloadable diagnostic connections and CamAlarms engineers are equipped and trained to access such information.
For customers who wish to become knowledgeable in the everyday maintenance and alert procedures, we are able to offer onsite training to assist.